A & C: We gave you a quick review of our E.L.F delivery last week because we were so impressed by its speediness! But now it’s time for a more detailed review of the individual products.
A: Okay, so I ordered these goodies…
1. Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ivory/Light £3.75 – the lifter is really good on this to use as a highlighter too, and it comes with its own sharpener in the lid, which is really handy! But I have found the colour a little harsh for my tone, I’ve got such fair eyebrows so it is really difficult to find a good colour
2. Lipstick in Voodo £1.50 – this is such a nice colour, a deep pink which is perfect for dressing up your look, and it’s a bargain – or practically free as Chloe would say!
3. Blush in Blushing Rose £3.75 – perfect colour for every day wear, when you just need a bit of an extra blush in your cheeks. It comes in a really good compact case that has a mirror too! The only thing I would say though is that a blusher brush would have finished it off.
4. Studio Matte Lip Colour in Praline £3.75 – favourite product! This particular colour is a really rich pinky/brown shade and is ideal for just wearing for work, or for going out. It’s a moisturiser too, so it doesn’t dry your lips out – just what we all need this time of the year!
General review: cheap, versatile products and definitely worth buying – lip products seem to be the best! But make sure you google colour swatches as the colours on the site arent true to life!!
C: So I ordered these:
1.Studio Eyebrow Kit in “Dark” £3.75 – the formula is lovely and smooth, and I love the idea of the setting powder (similar to Benefits Browzings). I found the colour was perfect for me, and it wasn’t too pigmented. So you could build it up or have a more natural look, it also lasted all day!
2. Complete Coverage Concealer in “Light” £3.75 – I really liked the 4 colours, making it easier to match your skin colour (the lighter ones made great under eye highlighters!) and it gave very good coverage. However, I did not find that it lasted all day, I did have to re-apply a couple of hours later.
3. High Definition Powder in “Translucent” £6 – This was the only product that I was not keen on. I have very dry skin but like to use a powder to set my foundation. I found this very drying, so would probably be perfect for someone with very oily skin? It did however last all day which I was pleased with, it just didn’t suit my skin type!
Overall I was very pleased with my products, particularly for the price! The eyebrow kit was my definite favourite though (and who doesn’t want perfect eyebrows!). They also currently have free shipping on orders over £15 so I’m considering another order to get some lipsticks! #twolittleowlsblog