A & C: Wow! Another Liebster Award from Jacquelyn at The Little Scottish Corner, thank you so much 🙂
The rules are the usual:
1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Post 11 random facts about you
3. Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award (excluding who nominated you)
5. Let the nominees know you have nominated them
However, because we’ve racked up quite a few of the
So here’s the questions we were asked…
1. Can you remember what your first piece of make-up was?
A: Mascara, I have such fair eyelashes that it’s the one thing I don’t leave the house without!
C: I remember owning a pink glittery eyeshadow that I used to put on all the way up to my eyebrows and a glittery pink lipgloss. I thought I looked AMAZING.
2. Do you prefer summer or winter trends?
A: Ohhh this is difficult, but i’ll probably have to say Winter. I like wooly tights, hats and coats too much.
C: I prefer winter clothes because I love layering and mixing up patterns. I always feel like my outfits are boring in the summer!
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A: I’d love to see the Northern Lights, so probably Norway.
C: I reeeeally want to go to New York, but when I have loads of money saved. I wouldn’t want to go and not be able to buy everything and do everything I wanted (I’m sure this will never happen).
4. Least favourite food?
A: Bananas, the food of the devil.
C: Celery. Disgusting and minus calories = pointless.
5. Do you have any siblings and did you get along with them?
A: An older brother, James. Yeah he’s my big brother so he looks after me.
C: an older sister and an older and younger brother. We have always all got on, we are a massive crazy family when we are together!
6. Favourite colour and least favourite colour?
A: Green is my favourite and purple is my least favourite.
C: Green/blue are my favourites and I hate bright oranges (apart from Annie’s hair, cue impressed face from Annie. Not.).
7. Do you collect anything?
A: Junk, clutter and all things vintage. I also have an obsession with pretty drinking glasses.
C: I collect make up, perfume and vintage bags.
8. In a years time can you still see yourself blogging?
C: I hope so!
9. Best drugstore product and best high end product?
A: Best drug store has got to be Loreal’s gentle eye make up remover (we will be doing a review on make up removers soon so keep following!!), and high end is Clinique’s anti-blemish solutions clinical clearing gel.
C: Best drug store product has to be my Cetraben moisturiser, my skin literally cannot cope without it. My favourite high end product would have to be Cliniques Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, it is the only face moisturiser I ever use (can you tell I like moisturising?!).
10. Signature hairstyle?
A: dragged through a hedge backwards/trying to be curly.
C: Messy, bed hair curls/waves or up in a high bun. Neat hair freaks me out/makes me think people have too much spare time.
11. All time favourite band or musician?
A: This is rubbish but its got to be either Tenacious D or Florence and the Machine.
C: Annie’s answer is amazing. I can’t pick a favourite (I have a thing about hating music snobs… most of my friends are music snobs though) so I will just say that the 500 days of summer soundtrack is my fave.
And now our questions for our nominees…
1. What is your favourite film?
2. What is your favourite hair product?
3. What is your favourite high street store?
4. Do you prefer writing, using videos or pictures on your blog?
5. Do you collect anything?
6. How would you describe your style?
7. Do you have any hobbies?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Do you have a twitter/ Instagram account for your blog?
10. How often do you post on your blog?
11. What is the best blogging tip you know?
And now for our nominations: .
5. Being Pretty
7. Lele Loves
11. meg writes stuff
Can’t wait to read your answers – and have fun!!
Love Annie and Chloe #twolittleowls