C: Jeeeez, I can’t actually believe that it is October? Crazy. Anyway, I’m pretty sure I say that at the end of every month… so I’ll just get on with my empties! I have once again done pretty well with using up my stash this month, so I am pretty proud of myself (/good excuse to buy more).
1. Nip + Fab 365 Body glow Fix. I haven’t actually finished this, but I won’t use it again this year and I know it will make my skin delightfully green or something next year if I leave it open and use it again next Summer! I really liked using this and it was brilliant at sorting out my dodgy tan lines!
Repurchase: yes! Next Summer though.
2. Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Cleanser. I got a free sample of this in a Magazine at some point – free beauty items is pretty much the only reason I buy them! I really enjoyed using this as I love the scent of Roses, but I wouldn’t be able to say how much of a differences it made to my skin from this little sample. On the plus side I didn’t react to it, so I would say it was suitable for sensitive skin!
Repurchase: yes! Would love to try the full size version.
3. Gilchrist & Soames Shower Gel. I received this sample in one of my Birchboxes and although I like having little shower gels for going away this wasn’t for me. The scent was just a little too “mature” for me? If that makes sense? I like to smell like vanilla and sweets like the 12 year old I apparently am.
Repurchase: no, just due to personal preference.
4. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. Another Birchbox sample here! I really liked this, it provided the perfect base for my foundation and I miss it already. The only reason I haven’t re-bought it yet is because it isn’t quite moisturising enough for my dry/eczema-y skin so I wasn’t sure. I think if I used this in the morning and my Clinique in the evening though it would be perfect!
5. St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Moisturiser. Another life saver for sorting out my farmers tan, I used this up before I started the Nip & Fab bottle and I really enjoyed using it. It was super moisturising and didn’t have the usual fake tan smell (which I normally hate) and it didn’t make me orange! Yay!
A very positive empties post today then apparently! Let me know what you guys have been using up or if you have tried any of these products (particularly if you have any Embryolisse tips please!) #twolittleowls