A & C: recently we were lucky enough to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lainey Loves Life – a blog we recently discovered and now love! We wanted to thank Lainey for the nomination, we really do appreciate it and recommend that you go and check out her blog! It includes all our favourite things: beauty and make up, lifestyle and food and some cheeky baby related posts too!
(we have included the image she created for the award, cos lets be honest… that takes some serious skills right?!)
So here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
+ (written in the about section of VBA) When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
As Seen be Bea by Bea – great make up tutorials and reviews
Little Bit Soph by Sophie – a beauty and lifestyle blog with great photography
Lipsticks and Coffee by Fatima – a beauty and lifestyle blog
Ravishing Roses by Ana – another lovely beauty blogger with great photos
Helpless Whilst Drying by Rachael – a beauty blogger we love in real life as well as online!
Confetti and Curves by Karen – another beauty blogger and creator of “behind the blog” which we love!
Wonderwolf – amazing nail tutorials!
Glitter Pots and Lipgloss by Holly – a lovely lady with great product reviews and tutorials
Rachwat by Rach – one of the first blogs we discovered!
The Fashion Huntress – an amazing fashion blog that shows how many great bargains are available!
Making It Up by Jess – another beauty blogger with great recommendations and lovely photos
Now I am afraid thats not 15 recommendations/nominations… but we wanted to only nominate those blogs that we truly enjoy reading as otherwise these awards seem a little pointless! So we honestly read these blogs regularly and think you would enjoy them!
7 things about us:
- We have known each other since high school, but only ended up being such good friends after Chloe finished uni!
- Chloe is having a baby in September and Annie cannot wait to be an Auntie!
- Annie is getting married next year and Chloe can’t wait to not be pregnant and to drink lots of wine at her wedding.
- We like to spend our Saturdays going out for lunch and going bargain shopping. Our ideal Saturday morning is spent looking round antique emporiums.
- We spend most of the day either texting or sending horrendous snapchats of our horrendous faces and being amused that we are beauty bloggers.
- Both of our boyfriends are also friends… it makes for interesting evenings at each others, great BBQs and interesting camping adventures.
- We both like food far too much, particularly cheese, bread and wine.
So there we have it! Our nominations and some fabulous facts about us! We can’t wait to see your responses, make sure you leave us a link to your posts if you choose to do one! #twolittleowls