C: another month, another set of empties! Once again I have done super well at shopping my stash and using up lots of samples and half opened products, I had so many and it seemed ridiculous to pack them all up for my move! So here we go!
1. Valentina by Valentino perfume sample – Annie gave me loads of these samples just after Christmas from her mum, and I have found them super useful for keeping in my handbag/going away bag when you dont want to risk breaking a whole bottle of perfume! I loved this scent, it was so fresh and floral, yet lasted all day! I got so many compliments whilst wearing this, even from my mother who wouldn’t normally comment on that sort of thing!
Repurchase? this is definitely going on my Christmas list next year (I never buy myself perfume… no idea why!)
2. Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo – another Birchbox sample here I think. This smelt amazing, and left my hair feeling clean and soft so it was definitely a thumbs up from me. Unfortunately I don’t personally think you can get a feel for the shampoo from such a small sample as I only got two washes out of this, but I did enjoy using it!
Repurchase? Sure, but only because I love Weleda products, would deffo need a larger sample to really comment on the shampoo’s effectiveness.
3. KMS Curl Up Wave Foam – oh look, another Birchbox sample. Clearly it is Birchboxes fault I have cupboards full of samples! I won’t go on about this as I reviewed it here so make sure you take a little look if you are interested!
Repurchase? I already have!
4. Rimmel BB Cream in Matte – another product that I have previously reviewed here
Repurchase? I already have! I didn’t get the matte one though, as my skin was dry and I am a bit sad cos I didn’t like it… so I will have to go and buy this one again!
5. Naobay Body Radiance Lotion – the third Birchbox sample of the post! This contains olive oil, avocado oil and shea butter, so it was super moisturising. I also loved the scent, which to me smelt like limes… but I cannot see any lime in the ingredient so I am probably just wrong on that. Soz. I really enjoyed using this, it helped my dry skin and was just a pleasure to use.
Repurchase? No. Not because I didn’t like it, as I did. But because I think there are plenty of other products that do the same for less pennies, and because I have insane amounts of body butter/lotion to use up!
So thats my empties done for another month! Have any of you guys tried any of these products? If so did you agree with my mini reviews? #twolittleowls