C: I have been so busy since Christmas (read: found out pregnant, spent all time at work or asleep) that I hadn’t even spent my Boots Christmas vouchers! This is pretty much unheard of for me, normally I would have spent them on Boxing Day! So whilst in town the other day I needed to pick up some essentials, so thought I would have a little nosey round Boots. Now my local store isn’t very large so there isn’t a lot of choice, but I still managed to find plenty of things to spend my £20 voucher on.
First up, skincare was 3 for 2 and I chose these badboys to make the most of the offer:
1. Nivea In Shower Moisturiser – I have seen these around for a while now and they have always intrigued me, but never enough to spend £5 on something that is potentially pointless. Now as this was technically free, it was the perfect time to try it! Plus since being preggo my skin has been super duper dry, so anything that may assist with that is worth a try in my book.
2. S&G Peaches and Clean Cleanser – I have reviewed this previously here, if you want a goosey. This is now the third bottle of this stuff that I have bought which is a long term relationship for me and a face wash! I love it even more than I used too, its perfect for keeping spots and blemishes at bay.
3. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – another product that I have heard a lot about, and know that Annie loves. I normally use a cleansing oil/balm to remove my make up, but I have been so tired recently that I decided to get some of this for those evenings that I finish work late and just can’t be bothered!
Next up, Rimmel is currently 2 for £10! Meaning a huge £5 saving on these:
1. Rimmel Provocalips in 110 Dare to Pink – another product I have had my eye on for a while now. I love Rimmel lipsticks, and these are meant to be super long lasting so I can’t wait to try them out! I decided to go for a pink colour because I am super excited for spring! Let me know if you want a review of this!
2. Rimmel BB Cream in Light – I had the Matte version of this, and due to my currently dry skin and having used it all up I decided to try the normal version. The formula is a lot thicker for this product, so I am not sure if they have actually changed the formula? Anyone know?
So there is what I have been buying recently! I am going shopping with Annie again today, so I shall hopefully have another haul for you guys going up soon! Any of you guys tried these products? #twolittleowls