C: Another month (year), another set of empties! As Christmas brought lots of beauty related treats I have been trying super hard to use up lots of my stash this month (L said he was gonna throw stuff away if I didn’t use it… ridiculous). As you can see I have done a pretty good job really! For me anyway!
1. Yes to Cucumbers Face Wipes – Annie gave me these out of one of her Birchboxes as she hates the smell of cucumber. So do I, but apparently she isn’t bothered about my scent preferences. Anyway, I didn’t love these, didn’t hate them. They were effective at removing make up, but I wouldn’t say they had any skincare benefits – I was always led to believe that face wipes are bad for your skin (and the environment!)
2. S&G The Righteous Butter – one of my favourite S&G products, although I think I now prefer the Butter Yourself scent. This sinks into the skin easily for a body butter, smells nice and moisturises well. For a reasonable price (which is also normally on offer too!) you can’t ask for more! Love it.
Repurchase? If I hadn’t received about 3 for Christmas then of course.
3. Dead Sea Spa Magik Bath Shower Gel – I am suspicious of any products that have multiple uses… Jack of all trades, master of none and all. But this was okay actually, it smelt like a spa and made me clean/I wasn’t allergic. I kept this in my swimming/work bag and it did the job perfectly.
Repurchase? No just because I didn’t love it and it isn’t the normal fragrance I would choose.
4. Silk Honey Shea Butter Hair Mask – another Birchbox product! I got a couple of uses out of this sample size and I enjoyed it actually. It smelt nice and did a good job of moisturising my hair without it feeling greasy.
Repurchase? For £55 (yes… said that correctly!) no! Too many pennies for a hair mask, but I did enjoy using it!
5. Benefit Posietint – I haven’t actually used this up, I was just going through my stash and found this tucked at the bottom looking battered and old. As I have no idea how old it is I shall be throwing it away! I do have another though and I love it. The perfect cheek and lip tint, I don’t find it particularly long lasting but as its easy to re-apply this does not bother me
Repurchase? Already have!
What have you guys been using up this month? Has the increase in Christmas beauty stashes resulted in lots of empties for you too?! Make sure you send us links to your empties posts! #twolittleowls