C: look how good I am doing at using up my stash/not buying more stuff?! There should be some sort of beauty blogger medal for that… well I’m impressed anyway. So here is what I have been using up this month:
1. Lush Tea Tree Water Toner – I wont go on and on about this as I have reviewed it before here
Repurchase? Yes once I have tried some of the other Lush toners, as I am interested to see if they are as good/better than this one!
2. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter: yes yes I know… more S&G. I have issues okay? Love this stuff. It smells like Summer and it is super moisturising without making you feel sweaty/greasy.
Repurchase? Already got 2 more tubs to get through!
3. Beauty Protector Shampoo & Conditioner: received these samples in my Birchbox and they were teeny tiny so I only got one wash out of them, so can’t really comment on their effectiveness/hair saving qualities. They do smell nice though and my hair was clean… which is a winner?
Repurchase? Probably not as i didn’t get to try them properly but I do know other shampoos that work well for me.
4. Vasanti Nutrient Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser: another Birchbox sample that I actually enjoyed using. This did not irritate my sensitive skin and made it feel soft, smooth and clean.
Repurchase? I would do if I didn’t have loads more cleansers to use up/that are on my list to try.
5. Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life: one of my favourite shower gels. I love the scent and its delicately scrubby… meaning you can use it everyday without irritating your skin but it keeps even elbows and knees soft!
Repurchase? 100% I have withdrawal symptoms already.
what have you lovely readers been using up this month? Let us know! #twolittleowlsblog