A & C: we can’t believe it is April already, only seems like yesterday that we were wrapping Christmas presents and drinking too much egg nog! So as spring keeps creeping closer we need (!) lots of new things to update our wardrobes for the summer months! So here are what we have both been lusting after!
Chloe’s wish list:
1. Minkpink Moroccan Tile Dress (£55 from Urban Outfitters). I love the print of this dress, I think it would be perfect for keeping cool on a hot day or with tights and boots in the evening.
2. Glow Highlighter in Polish (£9 from Topshop). I haven’t tried any cream highlighters before, and I think the pale colour of this beauty from Topshop would be the perfect place to start.
3. Real Techniques Sam’s Pick’s Collection (£29.99 from Feel Unique). I really need some new make up brushes (I really don’t need any..but still) and I have been eyeing these up for ages after seeing lots of good reviews.
4. Frock and Frill Deco Embellished Dress (£145 from Asos). Annie and I are going to a ball in June and I have been searching for the perfect dress for ages and I think I might have found it – opinions please!!
Annie’s wish list:
1. Kate Moss for Rimmel Lasting Finish (£5.49 Feel Unique) Yes, I know … it’s another lipstick! I seriously think I have an obssession, but I do love this Kate Moss nude colour. So I can’t really so no.
2. Lush Enzymion (£6.35 for 100g) This is a ‘balance restoring’ moisturiser, and it smells amazing!
3. Hearts and Bows Jumper from Ark Clothing (£22.99) Although it is getting a little warmer and sunnier, I still need a new jumper to keep me snug – this one is perfect for Spring with its cute lace trim, it will look good layered over a dress or just with skinnies and pumps.
4. Retro Tortoise Shell Earrings (£8.00 from River Island) I love big earrings, the bigger the better for me. This retro style pair are perfect for wearing in the day time or dressing up for a night out, and they’re a bargain!
What are you April must haves? #twolittleowls