A & C: Okay, so this is exciting! The lovely Anna at Stresses and Dresses (nice name!) has nominated us for The Liebster Award. We can’t thank you enough – it’s such a great way of finding new blogs to follow. We’ve decided to both answer the questions, that way you’ll get to know about us both 🙂
1. What is your favourite drink?
A: this is pretty obvious – it’s gotta be a white wine and lemonade. It is a perfect summer drink – we started drinking this last summer in my garden on those lovely, warm evenings and didn’t stop when the winter came!
C: Unfortunately, I am copying Annie here. It’s all about the white wine and lemonade! We said we were going to find a new drink in the winter but that didn’t happen… Non-alcoholic wise I would have to choose orange juice though!
2. Where is your favourite place to shop?
A: When it comes to clothes, I love ASOS because of their variety of brands. I really like vintage shopping though, fairs, antiques shows, charity shops. I’m always buying random tea cups, picture frames and glasses.
C: Asos, Topshop, Ark and vintage fairs!
3. Do you watch YouTube, if so who is your favourite YouTuber?
A: I don’t watch YouTube! But it is definitely on my list of things to do!
C: Me neither! I have seen a couple of Beauty in Beta‘s videos though which I really liked!
4. Do you prefer modern or vintage?
A: Vintage without a doubt.
C: A bit of both for me. I like to mix vintage finds with high street buys so my look is a bit different!
5. Do you prefer flats or high heels?
A: I like both – if I’m going out somewhere nice, I tend to opt for a heel but everyday wear is normally a nice pair of ballet pumps or boots.
C: I prefer buying heels, they are more exciting! But boots are my favourite every day footwear!
6. What is your favourite flower?
A: There’s so many to choose from, but I think i would have to choose the cherry tree blossom flower, it’s so pretty and delicate – and reminds you that summer is on it’s way.
C: Me too! I need to stop spending so much time with Annie. But I have a cherry blossom tattoo over my foot, because it reminds me off my parents house (they have a massive cherry blossom tree in their front garden!)
7. What are you currently most grateful for?
A: Right now, I’m most grateful for having a place to call home that I love and never want to leave and my amazing (if slightly abnormal) friends and family.
C: Family, friends and health!
6. Do you prefer Skiing or sunny holidays?
A: Sunny! Even if I am pale and pasty, I am one of the clumsiest people in the world – I don’t think I will ever be able to attempt skiing!
C: I’m not sure. I have only ever been on sunny holidays and I’m not keen on sweating, I think it should be illegal. On the other hand I have never been skiiing and its something I really want to do!
8. Who is your Celebrity crush?
A: Leonardo Di Caprio – I hope I age as well as him.
C: Too many. Probably Tom Hardy if he was about a foot taller!
9. If you could visit the future or go back in time, which would you choose?
A: Back in time – I always think I was born in the wrong era, I’d love to be a hippy!
C: I’d go in to the future and bring loads of cool stuff back!
10. What is your favourite TV programme?
A: This is hard, but either The Fresh Prince of Bel Air of The Great British Bake Off. Will Smith or cakes – tough decision.
C: Gossip Girl and The Great British Bake Off. Fashion, gossip and cake is all I ever need!
11. What phone do you have?
A: an iPhone 4s.
Eleven Random Facts about us!
1. Chloe hates flesh coloured tights, they freak her out.
2. Chloe broke her phone within 24 hours of finally getting an iPhone, and has now had 3 new ones within 2 months – clumsiness is a problem with us.
3. Annie has two British Blue cats called Bill & Ted, they are incredibly fat and lazy
4. Both of our boyfriends are also friends. They like to pretend they are manly and “wild-boys”/ Ray Mears so go out hunting and making fires/other boring things.
5. Annie has a ridiculous fear of cotton wool. Yep, cotton wool. (She gives me them if they are “too cotton woolly” once she has tried them out!)
6. We would both rather have a night in, painting our nails and watching tv than go out drinking (we just drink at home instead!)
7. We are going paint balling on Saturday and are 100% sure we are going to be bruised and spending all the rest of the weekend recovering.
8. Chloe has an incredibly cute dog named Archie.
9. We both go to a Body Combat session at our gym together on a Monday and Thursday. We have to go to the back so no one can see how bad we are/how much we are laughing.
10. Favourite film? Mean Girls of course.
11. Every time we post, both of us read/proof read it before it is posted. Team work/ Chloe can’t spell and Annie can’t type.
And now to our nominations! (for some we couldn’t see how many followers people had, so we had to just guess! So sorry in advance if some have 200+ followers!)
Clare at So Many Craft, So Little Time
Kate at hairbykate1
Victoria at Rainbows & Polka Dots
Caroline at cocktails&crochet http://cocktailsandcrochet.com/
Robyn at Bursts of Beauty
Sophie at it’s a beauty thing
Fatima at lipsticksandcoffee
Lulu at Raindrops and Teacups
Fran’s Make up Menu
Natasha at Natasha Sofia
Our Questions for you:
1. How did you get in to blogging/ what made you decide to start blogging?
2. When did you start your blog?
3. Would you rather cook or go out for a meal?
4. What is your favourite make-up brand?
5. What is your favourite season and why?
6. What is your favourite food/meal?
7. If you won the lottery, what would you buy/do first?
8. What is your favourite film?
9. Do you prefer shopping online or going to the shop yourself?
10. What is your perfect holiday destination?
11. What is your favourite book?
We hope you have enjoyed reading this post, and thank you again Anna for our nomination! We look forward to reading all of your posts! #twolittleowlsblog
These are the rules you must follow to join in!
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself–they can be anything!
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.