C: Having completed a major milestone in my thesis, I thought I had better treat myself and share with you guys what I got! I have never tried any of these products before, so I will be doing individual reviews once I have tried them all for long enough to get a feel for the products.
1. Phil Smith Wow Brunette Coloured Dry Shampoo – currently on sale in Sainsburys so I got this for about £2.50 (sneaked it in the food shopping trolley!)
2. Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo – also in the sale! My friend Nadine asked us to do a dry shampoo review, and both myself and Annie realised that we had never used any apart from Batiste! So we decided to try some new ones out as per our request (we like getting requests, it makes us feel professional so please do let us know if you want something reviewing/any advice)
3. Carino Professional Miracle Oil with Argan Oil – an Aldi special for £3.99. We recently received a hair oil in our Birchbox and Annie reviewed the avon hair oil here. So we decided to try out some others so we could do some comparison posts soon!
4. Avon Eye Liner Brush £4- I have a current obsession with make up brushes, so I couldn’t resist trying this bargain. I have really really small eye lids, so I am hoping this might help with eye shadow blending – I shall report back.
5. Avon Matte Vernis Top Coat £3 – a matte top coat! This was super popular in LFW14 and is set to be a big trend this Spring so once again I couldn’t say no. We will be doing a review on this by the end of the week once Annie has had a chance to borrow it!
6. Avon Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick in Pink Renewal £5 – a gorgeous nude/pink lip when its on. I absolutely love this, and bought it in the hope that we might have some nice Spring weather soon. Even if we don’t, at least I’ll have nice lipstick!
Let us know what you think, or if you have tried any of these products already! #twolittleowlsblog