A & C: We can’t believe how quickly February has flown by… but happy March everyone! Although we are hoping for some lovely Spring weather, we aren’t getting our hopes up too much so we have compiled our March wish lists to cheer us up instead!
1. Boohoo Jenny Clip Buckle Block Heel Ankle Boot £30 – name is a bit of a mouthful, but these are just what I am looking for. If you have seen any of our recent OOTD posts then Annie has some similar to these and they instantly make any outfit look more dressed up.
2. Mac Lipstick in Rebel £15 – not an amazing picture of this, it is actually more purpley? Apparently this shade suits anyone that dares to wear it… so I am looking forward to finding out if thats true! I also have a lot of Mac make-up but no lipsticks, a problem that needs rectifying ASAP.
3. Urban Decay Palette £37 – finally available at http://www.feelunique.com. I haven’t got any of these blogger favourited palettes yet so thought I had better start my collection with the first!
4. River Island Black Tartan Contrast Collar Skater Dress £25 – an online exclusive that needs adding to my tartan collection! Would look amazing with black tights and the boohoo boots!
1. Asos Leather Doctors Bag, currently on sale for £60! The perfect sized bag for work and shopping!
2. River Island Navy Chelsea girl Daisy Polka Dot Midi Dress £25 – I am super excited for Spring, and I think this amazing print dress would be perfect to see me into (hopefully) hot Summer days.
3. Nails Inc Leather Effect Nail Varnish £12 – I love trying new nail effects and polishes and black is one of my favourite nail colours as it goes with everything!
4. Black shoes from House of Fraiser £69 – every girl needs a pair of classic black flats in their life and these are a sophisticated version that are a bit different.
What do you think of our March wish lists? Is there anything in particular that you are lusting after this month? #twolittleowlsblog