A & C: We both love home decor and actually have similar styles but as I (Chloe) am buying my first house soon, and I am super excited we thought we would do our wishlists on what we would buy if we had infinite monies (we wish).
1. Okay this is a slightly weird one but my boyfriend and I are desperate to have a bell tent in our garden. We are lucky enough to have lots of outside space and this would be perfect for those lazy summer afternoons and late night parties – providing that much needed shelter for British weather!
2. I have a serious obsession with glasses. Coloured, decorative, sherry, wine or tumblers – if it’s pretty I will buy it. I prefer glass shopping in second-hand shops or at antiques fairs but this Cath Kidston one is beautiful. I will definitely have to invest in some.
3. I usually like to buy second hand furniture but John Lewis offer a design your own service, letting you pick your own shape and fabric for your sofa. This is my choice, and would go perfectly in my duck egg blue kitchen/diner!
4. As far as I’m concerned, this is the best invention ever. I found it a couple of months ago and it’s on my must have list – a full length mirror with a jewellery cabinet inside, my life is complete. I have way too many jewels and I end up not wearing most of them because they are hidden away, but with this I would be able to choose the perfect jewellery to match what I’m wearing!! Available on Ebay!
1. Orla Kiely wallpaper, need I say more. I have developed a love of Orla Kiely after my mother-in-law (well adopted mother) bought me some cake tins a few Christmases ago! This would look amazing as a statement wall in one of my future bedrooms!
2. Next tartan/checked chair. I absolutely love tartan, and I think this would look amazing in a cottage-y lounge or kitchen.
3. I love this Cath Kidston Eiderdown, I get super cold so this is the perfect way to add some stylish warmth to your bed.
4. As much as I love wooden floors they can seem a bit harsh. A beautiful rug is the perfect way to counteract this, and this one from Urban Outiftters would fit with my colour schemes and is in the sale!
Hope you enjoyed looking at our home-decor lust list! Let us know what you think or if you want any more information on any of the items shown! #twolittleowlsblog