A: Chloe showed you her daily essentials the other day, and now it’s my turn. I’ve always struggled a bit with wearing make up – especially foundation, because I have WAY too many freckles. I used to wear loads of foundation in attempt to cover them up because I was so self-conscious of them, but as I’ve got older I’ve realised that this just makes my skin look really gross and haggard! So this it what I use instead…
1. POREfessional Primer by Benefit: this is the best primer I’ve used (Chloe said the same in her post too, so it must be good!) – it’s really good for reducing pores and helps make up stay in place all day.
2. bareMinerals Original Foundaion: although this is a foundation, its in a powder form so you can really easily apply as much or as little as you need. I’ve included the bareMinerals brushes in my essentials because they are beautiful to use. The ‘flawless face’ is perfect for general coverage and the ‘max coverage concealer’ brush lets you use bareMinerals to its full advantage for covering those annoying blemishes and dark circles.
3. No.7 Amazing Eyes: this is a really versatile pencil, I use it as both an eyeliner and and eyebrow pencil (being ginger makes it really hard to find pencils that are the right colour for my brows because they are so fair!!).
4. bareMinerals All Over Face Colour: this came in my bareMinerals set, its really good for contouring and like all bareMinerals products it really lends itself to applying as much or as little as you need.
5. theBalm Whats You Type Body Builder Mascara: I LOVE this mascara, check out my review here.
6. W7 Liquid Eyeliner: I rarely leave the house without liquid eyeliner and I’ve been using this particular brand for as long as I can remember. It’s cheap, lasts all day but is also easy to remove and the brush is perfect for creating defined lines.
7. e.l.f Blush: a perfect every day blusher, lovely colour and easy to blend.
8. Model Co Party Proof lipstick in Get Naked: my favourite from the Party Proof range, exactly what you need to moisturise and add a tint to you every day make up. #twolittleowls