C: We thought we would share with you all our daily make-up essentials (so what we use on your average day), which will be coming in two parts. I am doing mine today and Annie will be sharing hers tomorrow!
1. Benefits Porefessional Primer – best ever for reducing the look of my bucket sized pores.
2. Mac Matchmaster Foundation 1.0 – best foundation I have ever found for my skin, perfect coverage.
3. No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream in Fair – I used this instead of foundation for work. It makes me feel like I am doing my skin some good, even if I’m not!
4. Elf Complete Coverage Concealer – to cover up any imperfections and those horrendous dark circles after I have forgotten to sleep.
5. Powder – I like to set my foundation/concealer with a powder. This is a Collection one as I have not yet found the perfect powder, any suggestions anyone?!
6. Elf Eyebrow Kit – cannot leave the house without my eyebrows on. Love this cheaper version of the Benefit Browzings, does the job just as well for me.
7. Mac Bronzer in Medium/Dark – a natural, non-glittery finish.
8. Mac Blusher in Stay Pretty – a beautiful/girly colour thats super easy to blend
9. Mac Highlighter in Definitely Defined – true love. Two different colours depending on your mood, perfect for contouring.
10. Korres long lasting mineral eyeliner in black – so pigmented and lasts all day. Looks almost like liquid eyeliner when you haven’t got time for faffing!
11. Sleek eyeshadow palette in Au Naturel – perfect mix of glittery and every day eyeshadows that are highly pigmented.
12. Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in Black Glamour – easy to apply and lasts all day.
13. Benefit They’re Real Mascara – best. mascara. ever.
15. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch – keeps lips moisturised and looking pretty!
16. Model Co. Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty – received this in my Birchbox and I love it. Non-drying and a lovely colour that lasts ages and ages!
So turns out I wear more make-up on a daily basis than I thought! Hope you enjoyed that, let us know what you think or if you have any recommendations/questions! #twolittleowlsblog