C: Following Annie’s post on her handbag essentials (to see it click here) I thought I would share with you what I keep in mine (well last night it was full of hip flasks… but thats not a regular occurrence!).
1. I have super long hair (it’s finally grown – yay!) so I cant go anywhere without my tangle teezer, hair grips and something to put it up with in case I get stuck in horrid English weather and start developing dreadlocks.
2. Ray Bans, these are actually my boyfriends but I love them so I steal them all the time for driving.
3. Concealer, face powder and Benefits Porefessional are essential for that mid day shine/make up slid top up.
4. Eye Liner, this one is from Korres and is amazing. It is so easy to apply and looks like liquid eye liner if you are in a rush and have to do your make up quickly.
5. Soap & Glory body spray, my love for this brand is well known, and I hate the thought of smelling so I always carry this round with me.
6. Hand Food (S&G again!) and a nail file, are my essentials for saving that broken nail on the go and to keep my hands moisturised. I get eczema on my hands so this saves me when I am out and about and my skin is starting to get dry!
So what are your handbag essentials? #twolittleowlsblog